Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday Words: Getting Organized

No real big thoughts for you in this edition of Wednesday Words (what with the holidays and all). Just two pieces of news:

1. The Wednesday Words Archives are finally up! Click on the link in the header bar and you can see a list and links to all of my previous ramblings.
2. I've just joined the world of Tumblr. There are admittedly a lot of book-related posts over there, but it's also a bit more random and just things I like. Maybe it will become more focused or subject-oriented as I use it more, but right now I like that it's all over the place. You can check it out over at butinmyotherlife.tumblr.com.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my obscenely big to-read pile that is currently feeling just a bit insurmountable. eek!

Comments welcome, and, as always, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment