Saturday, October 18, 2014

Short Story Saturday: Kiss Me Deadly, Dungeons of Langeais

Welcome to Short Story Saturday! Each week, I'll talk about a different story from the collection I'm working my way through and offer up some thoughts. I'm currently reading Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love.

Story: Dungeons of Langeais: A Hush, Hush Story
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Summary: Angry with the Angel who occupies his body for two weeks each year, Chauncey concocts a plan which he hopes will free him of the foolish oath he made once and for all.
Thoughts: As I have never read Fitzpatrick's Hush, Hush series, this story didn't do anything for me. Though I'm sure readers and fans of those books will be able to make sense of this, I was lost as to what was going on with the Angel, a gentleman, and two girls caught in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment