Saturday, October 4, 2014

Short Story Saturday: Kiss Me Deadly, Lost

Welcome to Short Story Saturday! Each week, I'll talk about a different story from the collection I'm working my way through and offer up some thoughts. I'm currently reading Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love.

Story: Lost
Author: Justine Musk
Summary: Sasha has always had a knack for finding lost things, but when she's the one lost while her best friend Josh lies in a hospital in a coma, a mysterious new neighbor opens her eyes and teaches her to see.
Thoughts: This story started out strong and had an interesting middle as well, but when the dramatic "twist" was revealed towards the end, I was sort of let down. Though I wasn't a fan of that, I did like Sasha's inquisitive nature and I easily followed her, beat for beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment