Saturday, November 15, 2014

Short Story Saturday: Kiss Me Deadly, Fearless

Welcome to Short Story Saturday! Each week, I'll talk about a different story from the collection I'm working my way through and offer up some thoughts. I'm currently reading Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love.

Story: Fearless
Author: Rachel Vincent
Summary: Sabine, a delinquent in the eyes of the Texas justice system, has been sentenced to six months at Holser House and get her act together, but it's easier said than done if only people knew the things she saw whenever she touches another person.
Thoughts: Ms. Vincent, you can't end a story like that! I NEED MORE! This was such a refreshing and different paranormal story, from Sabine's powers to the setting, to the well thought out abilities of others' and how they all come together in a perfect storm. I loved this, except for the ending because I want more. So if you could please finish this novel (because this is clearly a cut-off novel, not just a short story), that'd be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment