Saturday, March 28, 2015

Short Story Saturday: Defy the Dark, Now Bid Time Return

Welcome to Short Story Saturday! Each week, I'll talk about a different story from the collection I'm working my way through and offer up some thoughts. I'm currently reading Defy the Dark.

Story: Now Bid Time Return
Author: Saundra Mitchell
Summary: Dacey, a suffering insomniac, wins a spot in a student exchange program and heads to Tromso, Norway where in her sleepless nights she has visions of Kristian, a boy from local legends.
Thoughts: SWOON! I loved this one! The dreaming, the amazing setting, the twists on time, the boy, the girl! I've read books by Mitchell before, but this short story struck me in a completely new way. I will have to revisit her works because I absolutely adored this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment