Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Mortal Heart

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on: Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers (His Fair Assassin #3)
From Goodreads:
Annith has watched her gifted sisters at the convent come and go, carrying out their dark dealings in the name of St. Mortain, patiently awaiting her own turn to serve Death. But her worst fears are realized when she discovers she is being groomed by the abbess as a Seeress, to be forever sequestered in the rock and stone womb of the convent. Feeling sorely betrayed, Annith decides to strike out on her own.

She has spent her whole life training to be an assassin. Just because the convent has changed its mind doesn't mean she has.

Can you see a theme emerging here lately with my posts? Oh my stars do I love this series! If anyone has an ARC/knows who I can contact to try to get one, PLEASE let me know! I've gotten some students hooked on this too - librarian FTW

2 comments:

  1. MORTAL HEART!!!! I seriously cannot wait. HMH just posted it up on Edelweiss if you want to try your hand at requesting the egalley! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh I must check this out!! Thanks for telling me!

      Delete