Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Words: Book and a Beverage

The start of the school year continues to be insane, so not much reading has been happening lately (outside of my slow trek through The Fellowship of the Ring). However, I am excited to share that last week The Fuma Files was featured on The Book Addict's Guide, a fantastic YA blog run by the lovely Brittany, for her Book and a Beverage segment. I highly encourage you to check the post and her blog out - in it, I compare The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater and her character Ronan Lynch to drinking a Guinness =)

Click the link here!

Hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking part in it!! Hope it led some people to your blog :) :) I LOVED your beverage comparison! More people should do that! :)

    ReplyDelete