Hence, my self imposed book buying ban (with the exception of ALA at the end of the month) until I can get more of these titles under my belt. It's overwhelming at the moment, but I'm going to keep positive! I aim to read at least one book a week (hopefully more like 2) and I think that's an attainable goal. Now here's where you come in: any of you have strong feelings about what to read next? My book jar full of titles is at the ready, but if you've read any of these and have opinions, positive or negative, let me know!
My unread books are as follows:
- Rockoholic by CJ Skuse
- Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
- Underworld by Meg Cabot
- The Casual Vacany (started, need to finish) by JK Rowling
- The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- In Falling Snow by Mary-Rose MacColl
- In the Garden of Stone by Susan Tekulve
- Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
And yes, they're all books written by women. I know. I really want to read more by male authors, but first I need to get through this stack.
Comments welcome, and, as always, happy reading!