Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Words: What Do You Want From Me?

To say that this blog has a cozy little following at the moment puts it politely. I'm incredibly grateful for any hits that I get, and I love when I do get feedback from people, yet I feel like there's probably a lot more I could be doing to make this book blog better.

And so who better to ask than you, readers?

My question is a simple one (I hope). What is it that you look for in a book blog? Would you like me to do more (really, any) involvement in some of the memes out there? Do you prefer only hearing about the newest releases rather than books that have been out for a while, sometimes even years or decades? Do you consider quantity of reviews over quality/how in depth they are?

Things of that nature.

Please, please, please leave comments and spread around the link to this - I'd really love to know how build up this site of mine, and I want to give the people what they want!

No comments:

Post a Comment