Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday Words: My Writing World

Life has been a little bit crazy lately, Internet. Actually, make that a lot crazy. Plus I'm in a bit of a reading slump and for the first time ever since the creation of this blog, I'm scrambling a bit to read quickly because I'm running out of reviews to put up - eek!

Therefore, today's edition of Wednesday Words will direct you to my other life, one where I'm the one doing the writing stories. I was recently tagged in a blogging sort of way by the truly awesome Erin Brambilla, a fellow aspiring writer whose WIP (that's Work In Progress) Cleanup on Aisle Me sounds completely fun. So if you're curious about my writing life and thoughts on other completely random questions, check out my answers here.

Short and sweet today, guys! Comments welcome, and, as always, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment